Structural and Materials Engineering
1. Mohammed, T. U., Das, H. K., Mahmood, A. H., Awal, M. A., and Rahman, N. (2017). “Flexural Performance of RC Beams Made with Recycled Brick Aggregate”, Construction and Building Materials
, Elsevier, Volume 134, pp. 67-74,
2. Mohammed, T. U., Mahmood, A. H., Kamal, M. R. I., Yashin, S. M., Zihan, Z. U. A. (2017). “Effect of Maximum Size of Brick Aggregate on Properties of Concrete”, Construction and Building Materials
, Elsevier, Volume 134, pp. 713-726, DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2016.12.164
3. Mohammed, T. U., Ahmed, T., Mallick, T. A., Shahriar, F., and Munim, A., (2017). Influence of Chemical Admixtures on Fresh and Hardened Properties of Ready Mix Concrete, 1st International Conference of Engineering Research and Practice, Dhaka, Bangladesh, February 4-5, 2017.
4. Mohammed, T. U., Rahman, M. N. (2016). “Effect of Types of Aggregate and Sand-to-Aggregate Volume Ratio on UPV in Concrete, Construction and Building Materials
, Elsevier, Volume 125, October 2016, pp. 832-841,
5. Mohammed, T. U., Mahmood, A. H., (2016). “Effects of Maximum Aggregate Size on UPV of Brick Aggregate Concrete”, Journal of Ultrasonics, Elsevier, Vol. 69, pp. 129-136, doi:10.1016/j.ultras.2016.04.006.
6. Mohammed, T. U., Noor, M. A., Apurbo, S. M., Ahmed, M., Elahi, A., and Mazumder, M. H., (2017). Utilization of Induction Furnace Slag in Concrete as Coarse Aggregate, 1st International Conference of Engineering Research and Practice, Dhaka, Bangladesh, February 4-5, 2017.
7. Mohammed, T. U., Mahmood, A. H., Chowdhury, I. M., Humayun, A. M., Ahmed, T (2016). Sustainability of Construction Materials in Bangladesh, 4th International Conference on Sustainability of Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT4), Paper No. S182, Las Vegas, USA, August 7 – 11, 2016.
8. Mohammed, T. U., Rahman, M. N., Mahmood, A. H., Hasan, T, Apurbo S. M., (2016). Utilization of Steel Slag in Concrete as Coarse Aggregate, 4th International Conference on Sustainability of Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT4), Paper No. S184, Las Vegas, USA, August 7 – 11, 2016.
9. Morshed Syed Ahnaf, Rahman Istiakur and Islam Md. Jahidul (2016) “A Numerical Study of Vertical Discontinuity of RCC Frame Structures by Finite Element Analysis “ on 4th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE 2016), April 25-26,Singapore.
Environmental and Water Resources Engineering
1. Md. Rezaul Karim, Sadik Rahman, Md. Asif Hossain, Md. Atikul Islam, Shamsul Gafur Mahmud and Zahid Hayat Mahmud (2016). Microbiological effectiveness of mineral pot filters as household water treatment in the coastal areas of Bangladesh, Microbial Risk Analysis, Elsevier, Volume 4, pp. 7-15.
2. Monzur Alam Imteaz, Muhammad Moniruzzaman and Md. Rezaul Karim (2016). Rainwater tank analysis tools, climate and spatial variability: A case study in Sydney, accepted for International Journal of Water of Inderscience Publishers.
3. Monzur Imteaz, Ramesh Karki, Iqbal Hossain, Md. Rezaul Karim (2016). Climate and spatial variabilities of potential rainwater saving and economic benefits for Kathmandu Valley, article in press, International Journal of Hydrology Science and Technology of Inderscience Publications.
1. Raihan, A., Hossain, M. and Hasan, T. (2016). Data Mining in Road Traffic Crash Analysis: The Context of Bangladesh, In the 95th Annual Meeting of TRB, Washington DC, USA.
2. Choudhury, M.R, Islam, Dey, P. and Parshi, F.N.(2016), “Phytoremediation of heavy metal contaminated Buriganga riverbank soil by Vetiver grass (Vetiveria zizanioides)”, paper submitted to ‘Science of the total environment- An International Journal for Scientific Research into the Environment and its Relationship with Humankind’.
3. Islam, M.S., Hoque, M.S., Mallick, S., Parshi, F.N. and Rahman, A.K.M.L.(2016), “Climate Resilient Slope Protection for Coastal Regions of Bangladesh Using Bio-Engineering Techniques”, 3rd International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering 2016 (ICACE 2016), CUET, Chittagong, Bangladesh.
1. Sobhani, M. G., Rahman, M. N., Islam, A., Hossain, M. (2017) Impact of Socio-economic Factors on Parking Demand in Developing Cities
. The 12th International Conference of Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies. (Submitted)
2. Anik, M. A. H., Kabir, S., & Hossain, M., (2017). Social Media and Crowd Sourcing to Evaluate and Compare Priorities and Preferences of Sustainable Transportation System. International Conference on Engineering Research and Practice (ICERP) Dhaka. ISBN: 978-0-6480147-0-6. Page 21-22
3. Raihan, A., Hossain, M. and Hasan, T. (2016) Data Mining in Road Traffic Crash Analysis: The Context of Bangladesh, In the 95th Annual Meeting of TRB, Washington DC, USA.
4. Pasha, M. M., Rifaat, S. M., Tay, R., DeBarros, A.(2016). Effects of Street Pattern, Traffic, Road Infrastructure, Socioeconomic and Demographic Characteristics on Public Transit Ridership. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 20(3), pp. 1017- 1022. (ISI and SCOPUS Indexed, Impact Factor = 0.60)
5. Pasha, M., Rifaat, S. M., Tay, R., De Barros, A. (2016). Pasha, M., Rifaat, S. M., Tay, R., De Barros, A. (2016). Urban design and planning influences on the share of trips taken by cycling . Jurnal of Urban Design, Vol . 21, No . 4, pp. 471–480. ( SCOPUS Indexed)
Tahseen Z., Ijaj M. Chowdhury, (2017). New Competency Framework for Fresh Engineering Graduates of Bangladesh. 1st International Conference on Engineering Research and Practices.