Tanvir Ahmed is currently Working as lecturer at CEE Department, IUT from November 28, 2012. He completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Civil Engineering in 2016 and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Civil Engineering in 2012 from the very institution. Apart from his academic excellence he is involved with several research project on concrete technology.
- Concrete technology
- Structural modeling and analysis
- Sustainable design of structures
- Structural rehabilitation
- Structural health monitoring
- Durability of concrete and composites
- Pre-stressed concrete structures
- Non-destructive techniques for evaluating performance of RC structures
- Time-dependent performance of RC structures
M. Sc. Thesis: Influence of Types of Chemical Admixture and Their Dosages on Properties of Ready Mix Concrete
B. Sc. Thesis: Improving Productivity of Construction Operation Using Simulation Model
Publications(In Conference Proceedings):
- Mohammed, T. U., Ahmed, T., Mallick, T. A., Shahriar, F., Munim, A., 2017. Influence of Chemical Admixtures on Fresh and Hardened Properties of Ready Mix Concrete. 1st International Conference on Engineering Research and Practice, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Mohammed, T. U., Mahmood, A. H., Chowdhury, I. M., Humayun, A. M., Ahmed, T., 2016. Sustainability of Construction Materials in Bangladesh. 4th International Conference on Sustainability of Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT4), University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.
- Mohammed, T. U., Ahmed, T., 2014. Influence of Some Factors on Workability and Compressive Strength of Ready Mix Concrete in Bangladesh. 1st IUT International Seminar on Sustainability, Recycling, and Durability of Concrete, Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Gazipur, Bangladesh.
- Hossain, S. M., Ahmed, T., Hossain M. A., 2013. Improving Productivity of Construction Operation Using Simulation Model. 1st International Conference on Construction and Building Engineering (ICONBUILD), Johor Bahru, Malaysia.