Nazmus Sakib is currently a Ph.D. Candidate in the Civil Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin, USA. He completed his M.Sc. in Civil Engineering degree from The University of Texas at Austin in 2014. He completed his B.Sc. in Civil Engineering degree from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology in 2009. He worked as a lecturer in the department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in Islamic University of Technology (IUT) from 2010 to 2012.
- Road Materials
- Chemistry of Construction Materials
- Arega, Z., Sakib, N., Bhasin, A., and Peterson, J. (2017), "An Investigation into the Continuous High-Temperature Grade and Elastic Recovery of Asphalt Binders Measured Using the Creep-Recovery Test," Journal of Testing and Evaluation, Vol. 45, Issue 5
- Ramm, A., Sakib, N., Bhasin, A., & Downer, M. C. (2016), “Optical characterization of temperature- and composition-dependent microstructure in asphalt binders.” Journal of Microscopy, Vol. 262, Issue 3, pp. 216-225.
- Williams, S. L., Sakib, N., Kirisits, M. J., & Ferron, R. D. (2016). Flexural Strength Recovery Induced by Vegetative Bacteria Added to Mortar. ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 113, Issue 4.
- Motamed, A., Salomon, D., Sakib, N., and Bhasin, A. (2015), “Emulsified asphalt residue recovery and characterization using Combined Moisture Analyzer Balance (MAB) and Dynamic Shear Rheometer (DSR)”, TRR Journal of the Transportation Research Board 2444, pp. 88–96
- Alam, M. S., Sakib, N., & Mumtaz, M. (2011), Seismic loss assessment of Dhaka for scenario earthquakes using a displacement-based method. International Journal of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Vol. 11, Issue 5, pp. 29-33.
- Sakib, N., Motamed, A., and Bhasin, A. “Developing an Approach to Measure Three-Dimensional Viscoelastic Properties of Asphaltic Materials” (in review)
- Sakib, N., Ramm, A., Downer, M. C., & Bhasin, A. (2017), Time-Dependent Variation of Asphalt Rheology and Correlated Development of Microstructures, 96th Annual Meeting, Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C. Jan 8-12, 2017.
- Sakib, N., Motamed, A., and Bhasin, A. (2015), An Approach to Investigate the Effect of Stress State on the Shear Properties of Asphaltic Materials, 96th Annual Meeting, Transportation Research Board, Washington D.C., Jan 11-15, 2015.
- Alam, M. S., Al-Amin, Md., and Sakib, N. (2011), Parametric study of anchored earth wall by finite difference method, 4th Annual Paper Meet and 1st Civil Engineering Congress, Dhaka, December 22-24, 2011.
- Alam, M.S., Billah, A.H.M.M., Sakib, N., and Moni, M. (2010) “Seismic performance of bridge piers reinforced with SMA spliced steel rebar,” Proceedings of 3rd International Earthquake Symposium., Dhaka.