Md. Nafiur Rahman is currently working as a lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering of Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Dhaka, Bangladesh B.Sc. in Civil Engg. (IUT). He completed B.Sc in civil engineering from the very institution.
- Concrete Technology
- Supplementary Cementing Materials
- Non-destructive Evaluations of Concrete
- T.U. Mohammed, H.K. Das, A.H. Mahmood, M.N. Rahman, M.A. Awal, Flexural performance of RC beam made with recycled brick aggregate, Construction and Building Materials 134C (2017) 67–74. doi:10.1016/ j.conbuildmat.2016.12.135.
- T.U. Mohammed, M.N. Rahman, Effect of types of aggregate and sand-to-aggregate volume ratio on UPV in concrete, Constr. Build. Mater. 125 (2016) 832–841.
- T.U. Mohammed, M.N. Rahman, A.H. Mahmood, T. Hasan, S.M. Apurbo, Utilization of Steel Slag in Concrete as Coarse Aggregate, in: 4th Int. Conf. Sustain. Constr. Mater. Technol., Las Vegas, USA, 2016: p. Paper No. – S184. doi:10.13140/RG.2.1.3804.4404.