Istiakur Rahman is working as a lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Islamic University of Technology. He has completed his B. Sc. in Civil Engineering from the very department in 2014. Currently he is pursuing M. Sc. in Civil and Geotechnical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). He also achieved Certified Supply Chain Analyst (CSCA) degree achieved the organization International Supply Chain Education Alliance. His research work centered on Geotechnical and Structuralengineering.
- Finite Element Modeling
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Earthquake Engineering
- Construction Supply Chain
- Geo Science
A numerical study on Vertical discontinuity of RCC frame structures.
Environment Impact Assessment of Ship Breaking and Recycling Industries and Tannery Industries in Bangladesh
- Hasnat A, Rahman I and Pasha M (2013)“Assessment of Environmental Impact for Tannery Industries in Bangladesh” on International Journal of Environmental Science and Development, Vol. 4, No. 2, April 2013,Maccau
- Morshed Syed Ahnaf, Rahman Istiakur and Islam Md. Jahidul (2016) “A Numerical Study of Vertical Discontinuity of RCC Frame Structures by Finite Element Analysis “ on 4th Annual International Conference on Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE 2016), April 25-26,Singapore.
- Pasha Md. Mosabbir, HasnatAbul, Rahman Istiakur and RifaatShakil Mohammad (2013) “A study on pedestrians behavior of using road crossing facilities in Dhaka City”, GEOCON 2013, October 28-30, UTM, Johor, Malaysia.
- Pasha M, Mahmood A.M, Rahman I and Hasnat A (2012) “Assessment of Ship Breaking and Recycling Industries in Bangladesh - An Effective Step Towards The Achievement Of Environmental Sustainability” on International Conference on Agricultural, Environment and Biological Sciences (ICAEBS'2012) May 26-27, 2012, Phuket.