Ijaj Mahmud Chowdhury is working as a lecturer in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at Islamic University of Technology. He has completed his B. Sc. in Civil Engineering from the very department in 2013. Currently he is pursuing M. Sc. in Civil Engineering. His research work centered around environmental engineering and water quality analysis. Currently he is working on solid waste management of Gazipur City Corporation.He was the Moderator of Bangladesh’s biggest inter university technological festival titled as CENNOVATION for 2015 and 2016. He is also the Founder Member of Engineering Students Association of Bangladesh (ESAB).
- Solid Waste Management
- Water Quality Analysis& Modeling
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Sustainable Solid Waste Management through 3R Strategy in Gazipur City Corporation (ongoing)
Effectiveness of Ceramic Filter for safe drinking water supply in the coastal areas of Bangladesh, 2013.
Projects Under Consultancy Services of CEE Department:
Assessment of Legionella Bacteria Growth Potential in Water Supply System of British American Tobacco Bangladesh (BATB)”, 2016.
- Mohammad M. Pasha, Ijaj M. Chowdhury, Ahmed A. Bhuiya, 2015 ‘University Students’ Perception on Public Transit in Dhaka City’, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering; vol. 9, no 10, pp. 3378-3381.Read full text
- Tarek U. Mohammed, Aziz H. Mahmood, Ijaj M. Chowdhury,Akter M. Humayun, Tanvir Ahmed, 2016‘Sustainability of Construction Materials in Bangladesh, 4thinternational conference in Sustainable Construction Materials and Technologies (SCMT4).Read full text
- Tarek U. Mohammed, Ijaj M. Chowdhury, 2014 ‘Sustainable Development of Concrete Construction Materials in Bangladesh’, 1st IUT International Seminar on Sustainability, Recycling, and Durability of Concrete, Islamic University of Technology (IUT), Bangladesh. pp. 24-38.Read full text
- Tahseen Z., Ijaj M. Chowdhury, 2017 ‘New Competency Framework for Fresh Engineering Graduates of Bangladesh’, 1st International Conference on Engineering Research and Practices.